Saturday, November 21, 2009

AgroXrace

Last Saturday (today is Monday, I've been saving this as a draft) I went to Melaka to participate in an Explorace together with a friend of mine, Sya Sya and her cousins. I've been living at ease because my phone is no longer functioning. :) Hmm..I should ask for a new phone next year. :P

I've got my eyes one this:


Anyway, it was fun. The day before, Sya Sya's aunt picked me up after Maghrib prayer and I had a sleepover at her aunt's house. There were 6 of us in her aunt's car. Her little sister, Sya Sya, her three cousins, her aunt, and myself. Wait, that's seven. Mak cik's 7 months baby is sooo cute, too bad I didn't take a pic of her. :(


They mentioned ghosts on the way to her aunt's house. I get goosebumps on the way to mak cik's house. Later that night I woke up at 1 am. I'm a light sleeper,by the way. :P I tried to wake Sya Sya up, but she didn't move an inch. Tido mati. That girl sure know how to get a good sleep. I managed to get back to sleep about half an hour later.

We woke up at 4:30 am and bertolak ke Melaka at 5:30 am. On our way there, we listened to Hindi songs on the radio. Mak cik even bought CD's of Hindi songs. I was singing along as well. xD


When we got there, it's already 8:45 am. The race started at 9:30 + + We managed to complete 9 out of ten tasks. Some of my favourite moments; when Sya Sya's cousin caught a fish using her bare hand. I caught a fish myself~! *bangga* and I ate peria (bitter gourd) for the first time in my life. After I tasted and ate it, I was positive that I'm not going try to eat it anymore. T__T

Other than that, I put mud on my face. It's part of the task. :/ hehee it was alright. Like um, free facial mask. :P Heh, too bad we didn't win. RM 2000 is a lot. Huhu I should try again next time. T__T Menteri Besar Melaka was there to give out the prizes.


We stopped at Jejantas Ayer Keroh to clean ourselves up and change. After that, mak cik sent me home. :) It was raining heavily that time. T__T and I was exhausted. All in all, it was a great experience.

Credits : Latryx, Jai's Photography and pueyguan for the pics :D

No comments: