No more exam! Well at least for this year, (-__-") Oh, good luck and all the best to all SPM candidates for this year! In less than 2 weeks, huh? next year it's MY turn to sit for SPM. I feel like it was just yesterday I went for Form 1 orientation. Wow, how time flies. I feel so old! xD
Tomorrow's paper : Bahasa Cina and Tasawwur, oh and accounts. I'm not taking those extra subjects, I don't think I can cope. 9 subjects pon macam nak tunggang terbalik dah! Lagi nak berbelas belas subjek. Masak aku~ T__T
I have no plans whatsoever during this coming school holiday. Probably studying for Form 5.
....
....
Hahaha...as if. :P
But I'll be going to Melaka with Sya Sya next month. She went to boarding school when she's 13, but we still keep in touch. :) Anyway, I'll be entering an explorace organized by Utusan (if I'm not mistaken) I'll take some pics if I get the chance. :D
Later, :)

No comments:
Post a Comment