Monday, November 16, 2009

School Trip

I've been saving this as a draft since I was so friggin exhausted that day. My phone is currently rosak dan tak boleh on, so I won't be uploading the pics now. I will be uploading pictures I found on flickr. Maybe when my phone is fixed then I can upload them. :D

School trip was okay.

First, we went to the chocolate factory, we get to taste some of the chocolates but I can't afford to buy them because it's so expensive. O__O I think I'm gonna stick my budget to Cadbury or Kit Kat. :P


Then we went to Jadi Batik, they showed us how they make batik. We're not allowed to take pictures in there. Pastu kena marah marah sikit dengan orang kedai sebab memegang megang barang kat situ. Salah ke pegang barang? Pelik betul. I don't like you orang kedai! Cikgu pon diaorang tak layan sangat. Panas je tengok.


And then we went to Kompleks Kraftangan, which was much much better than Jadi Batik. We also went to TUDM where they showed us the planes, the history, and et cetera. Next, we went to Muzium Negara. Guess what? Only Hani and I were allowed to go in the museum. Why you ask? Because were the only ones who were wearing school uniforms. The others already changed to something more casual. (macam nak pegi OU) and it was awesommee~!


There's only two of us in the dark museum, and foreigners from Thailand, and there's one Thai guy smiled at me when I was taking pictures. (I'm into Thailanders now~xD) blame Nichkhun! :P Anyway, It's great to actually see things like artifacts and manuscripts in real life rather than in your text book.


The last place we went was to the Central Market. It was alright. I guess if we were foreigners, they will treat us better. *sigh* we can't touch what they're selling like bags and other stuff. like wth? Do I look like a thief or something? give us a break,man.


Credits : ~MVI~, azmi hj maad, and superciliousness for the pics :D

No comments: