Hello! *sorry for the weird title btw* I didn't come to school today. :) Please don't set me as an example, kids! I've got nothing else to do except for chit chatting in school, which is getting boring 'cause most of my girlfriends read mangas, Malay romantic novels and I don't feel like reading~ :P School holiday is in two weeks, or so and so far my friends and I planned to go to the movies. 2012 to be exact. We will probably go next week because this week we have math presentation and all. To my classmate, you know what I'm talking about. :D
Hmm..other than that, I cooked today for lunch. :D heee~ mum didn't cook before she went to work 'cause I told her I'm not going to school today. Hoho dah lama tak masak. xD I also watched The Scandal Makers (aka Speedy Scandal) it's a Korean movie. I have a new love interest now~ (besides Nichkhun) You'd probably love him too.
Hmm..other than that, I cooked today for lunch. :D heee~ mum didn't cook before she went to work 'cause I told her I'm not going to school today. Hoho dah lama tak masak. xD I also watched The Scandal Makers (aka Speedy Scandal) it's a Korean movie. I have a new love interest now~ (besides Nichkhun) You'd probably love him too.
~~~
He's so cute, kan? His name is Wang Seok-Hyun.
I think he played the role as little Gu Jun Pyo (in Boys Before Flowers). I love when he did the smirk. lol so adorable! Check this out: click me
Oh, 2PM has released their new MV, "Heartbeat" and an album, 01:59PM. Jay is definitely coming back. :) I'm sooo happy~! Go search it on YouTube! (if you're curious or you're a fan) Next week on Monday or Wednesday, (I forgot) I'll be going for a school trip to the chocolate factory (so budak budak-ish), museum batik, and other places as well. I'll upload some pics next week. ;)
Until then, ta ta~!
No comments:
Post a Comment