Cr : celinaka and egloos
Hahaha! Check this out. :) this video made me laugh non stop for 3 mins. From "It's waiting for you! *batuk* *batuk*" to "blablabla coming, blablabla moving," and the best part was Wooyoung's part, "..anga WOOOAAWOOAWOOOA" and the ending was epic! xD eeeeeeekkkk~ trust me. This video will make your day :D
I know I've been posting a lot on 2PM. Sue me. :P I love them, (haha so corny) nyway, Fei Ka called me a few minutes ago. They were planning to go out since Sajid just reached here last night and going back to Penang tomorrow. She said she texted me before but my phone is currently rosak, remember? So lambat tao and tak dapat pergi kot, adoi. T__T
I'm gonna enjoy these few weeks before January 2010 because next year I'm gonna be really busy. I have piano class on Monday, Tuesday - Friday, tuition. So far Thursday tak de pape. Omg omg I don't think I can handle that. I'm already nervous (which is good) but too malas to study now (which is bad) I need a good slap right now. (Okay I didn't mean it. Please don't slap me)
I'm gonna enjoy these few weeks before January 2010 because next year I'm gonna be really busy. I have piano class on Monday, Tuesday - Friday, tuition. So far Thursday tak de pape. Omg omg I don't think I can handle that. I'm already nervous (which is good) but too malas to study now (which is bad) I need a good slap right now. (Okay I didn't mean it. Please don't slap me)
Untuk hilangkan rasa hampa sebab SPM next year dan tak dapat jumpa member (asal ayat camnie??), I'm gonna end this post with some eye candy :P
Aww..I wish Jay's pic was here. :'(






No comments:
Post a Comment