Monday, May 31, 2010

Liebe,




 






credits : Tokio Hotel


These pictures are hilarious! XD This was during the year 2008 I think. Yeah. I'm wayyy ketinggalan. -__- Anyway, this is going to be a quick update! ^^


~~~


So last Friday (Wesak Day) I went to Johor to attend my relative's wedding. It was on Saturday. I love the theme! Brown and gold. :D 




Cupcakes! :9


Some kids sat on the chair right after the bride and groom went out to greet the tetamu. That explains why the thing at the back a bit senget. XD We went back right after Zohor since I have to study at home on Sunday. (Study lah sangat gagaga) Chehhh.


~~~


Speaaaaking bout exams, Chemistry paper was HORRIBLE. Enough said. :) Studied the whole night then suddenly I blanked out during exam. AGAIN. T___T Merapu memang banyak le tak payah cerita. Luckily tomorrow cuti 'cause esok paper Bahasa Cina, so I still have time to study paper 3 for Bio, Phy and Chem! Wooooh! That is, if I don't lupa diri and go online. -____-



That is all. Salams!




No comments: