Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'll be with you soon,

Hello, again!

Hehe I'm starting to put lyrics as the title of my post. As you can see, all of my posts have lame titles. So, yeah. :P Anywhooooo, 2 weeks of exam non stop made my brain split into half. Okay, maybe I exaggerate things too much, but it's dah freaking 2 weeks! And did I mention? Next week I have my Chemistry paper 1 & 2. T__T Tomorrow's Wesak Day so no exam! :D *claps claps*


Wesak Day by junglecatwoman

Last week exam BM, BI, Maths and Sejarah. Ohohoho. I blanked out during my BM paper. I forgot the watak utama for Konserto Terakhir! I listed down at the side of the paper. I wrote down the names Nizam, Khairul, Faizal. Lepastu fikir kejap, "NAME DIE YANG MANE SATU NI?!" :O I didn't want to take the risk so I wrote down;


"Watak utama telah bekerja di rumah Datuk Johari dan Datin Salmah sebagai tukang kebun bla bla bla...then watak utama telah belajar bermain piano bla bla bla..pastu watak utama bla bla bla.." T______T


And then after exam, I asked Hajar ape name the watak utama yang lelaki tuh and she answered "HILMI LAH." (-____-") I. AM. TOAST. camner boleh lupe? Hohoho. *bangs head on the wall* Other than that, English paper was okay I guess, the rest I feel like I wanna chew the exam papers. XD Tu lar, procrastinate lah lagi. Bagus. >:)



Oh! I'm going to drive to Puchong next week since I'll be going to kampung esok. To be honest, my second driving class was HOR-RI-BLE! I drove sampai nak dekat KL, and then lalu this kawasan sempit, naik bukit, tengah traffic light merah pulak tu. Depan kereta ade lori, belakang ade kereta. CUAK gila. Lepas brek kang laggar kete belakang, but at the same time nak tekan minyak untuk jalan. Nasib baik okay. =.= The third class I wore my kasut sekolah. It was wayyyyyy better and comfortable than my sandals. :/ Drive pon elok. :D

I'd LOVEEEE to drive one of these,


Smart Car by Chris Ronin


I'm not sure what's the name of this car. :/


Mini cooper! *drools*

Well, a girl can dream kan? Hehe.

Alright, folks. Time to say bye bye. Oh, if you're a Korean Drama addict, go watch Cinderella's Stepsister on KBS! I love that drama. (Well, that explains why I haven't been studying lately -__-) Hehehe Salams! :)

P/S : I lost the blog links, if you don't mind, leave your tag on my cbox. :)


No comments: