Hello, Hello, Hello! :D
Dear reader,
I haven't blog for like, 2 weeks? :O I have stuff going on, busy with homework, facebook, school, hehe. Nyway, Mother's Day was last Sunday. Happy belated Mother's Day to mums all over the world! :) Umi was in Penang last Friday and she got back on Sunday.
by Khalzuri
Was I alone? Nah. Hajar and Zue had a sleepover at my house. :D Hajar came around 6 pm on Friday, I cooked dinner around 7, and then Zue came around 8:30 pm. and I taught Hajar how to play the intro of "It's You" by Super Junior on the piano. XD
We slept at 3:30 in the morning! :P We watched Percy Jackson in my room, while eating snacks and the lights were turned off, blankets around us, gahaha comfortable gila. :D We should totally do that again, guys! :)
by beenzee
Logan Lerman! Ain't he gorgeous? :)
We had breakfast at mamaks around 8:30 am. Hajar ate tosai, roti canai and ABC, Zue ate nasi lemak, and roti telur. I ate roti tisu (wooh I love love love roti tisu) XD and roti telur. Yeah we ate a lot. :P
While waiting for our food. XD
~~~
Before :
After :
Tolong susun lagi. :P
Zue went home early cause she's going to her hometown in Perak. On Sunday night, tidur at Hajar's house. We reached her house at 7 p.m. Watched Confession of a Shopaholic for the third time, had chicken rice for dinner (Yummeh!) , and Hajar borrowed my Twilight novel. :P Looks like she's addicted to it. XD
To Hajar and Zue,
Thank you for teman-ing me :)
Oh, this Saturday I'll be having my first actual driving lesson. Susah gila nak buat booking. Finally! And my JPJ exam is on 1st of June 2010. *gasp*
Enough said here. Salams! :)
P/S : The blog links hilang when I tried to change my layout. =.= So dear friends and family, please leave your blog links on my cbox. Thank you! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment