Friday, June 4, 2010

Mid year exam is ovaaahh!

Hello there, loveliess!

I didn't come to school today! :D I had my last two papers yesterday : Physics and Chemistry paper 3. The moment Pn. Aliza said "Time's up! Put down your pens and pencils" the others were screaming of joy. I, on the other hand, have a cold. So I can't really think straight. D: I've been coughing, sneezing during the last two papers. Now, I can't even talk. I've lost my voiceee. T__T This morning when I woke up, I felt tired, my voice sounded like a dude, and I kept coughing. Bakul sampah pon dah penuh dengan tissue.



Well, the good news is I'm going to drive to Puchong tomorroww and I'm gonna wear my kasut sekolah again. Comfy okay! :D The class dah cancelled. Tomorrow's public holidayy. -___- Another bad news is I gotta start doing my add maths assignment this hols. Last Wednesday we had Biology paper 3, the paper ended at 9:10 am but we were not allowed to go home. Cikgu nak briefing on the add maths assignment I told you earlier. I knowww. I didn't know Add maths pon ade assignment. Sadly, yes. So I can't really enjoy my two weeks of holiday. D:


My table is waaayyy at the back. The last one.


~~~


I did this while listening to the explanations on add maths assignment;
 

Menconteng tangan Hani >:D Hajar drew the purple flowers while I drew Patrick Star! 8)
 

Patrick says "Spongebob is not here right now. Leave your message after the beep. *BEEEEEEEP*" I was bored OKAY?! xD


~~~


Tomorrow I'm gonna have lunch with umi at Seoul Garden. I've been waiting to eat there for like 2 weeks! I'm so gonna indulge myself tomorroww wooott! :DDD I'm gonna have tetamu later so I gotta go, have an awesome holiday! :)
 

I changed my desktop wallpaper! :D me likey! 8D


No comments: