MUAHAHAHAHA finally. Yesterday, I had my first driving lesson. Umi sent me to the office and then after that my driving teacher drove the Kancil and stopped at Jalan Meranti. After he gave explanations and answered my questions, we tukar seat. I drove the car around the neighbourhood a few times, and the engine mati three times at the traffic light. @___@
~~~
And the funny part was when I said "OMG laju gila!" (nervous and pening nak jaga clutch and tekan minyak) and then suddenly cikgu burst out laughing and said "Hak alah, baru 20 km sejam" XD
Honestly, I'd never thought that I'd be able to drive, 'cause I don't think I can control the clutch, gear, steering, break, and watch out for cars, all at the same time! Wooh, thank god I have an awesome driving teacher. Next class belajar basic lagi, then baru pergi puchong. I'll be DRIVING to Puchong. *nose bleeds* Oh, and my feet sakit gila mase balik umah. T______T
~~~
Okay, enough blogging bout that. My mum and I went to OU this morning to have lunch at this place called Seoul Garden. Halal Korean food la. But when my mum called to make a reservation, tempat tu rupanya tutup for two weeks for renovation. T__T So, we went to Sri Melaka instead. :)
Water chestnut and Ice Kacang! :D
Cantonese style fried Yee Mee
HEHEHE. I'm a happy kid. :) Since my mum was in Penang on Mother's Day, she decided to celebrate Mother's Day again, with me. :')
Okay, till next time. Salams.
P/S : Dear friends and family, please leave your tag on my cbox. Terdelete your blog links masa nak change layout. I only got a few, Thank you! :)
2 comments:
bila JPJ ? :)
Mungkin 1st of June. Sebab lesen L mati 30 Jun, jadi kena cepat XD
Post a Comment