Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Feeling random.

Dear reader,


My 11-year-old PS2 is still working! :}D



I haven't touched it for years. Wooh, I'm impressed~ *runs around singing trololo song* 
Ahem. That was unintended. Ooh yesterday, my mum and I made ondeh ondeh for buka puasa. My grandmother duduk tepi pintu memerhatikan gerak geri kami dari jauh. Hehe.




Float, my pwecious. *insert Smeagol's face here*

Ondeh ondeh. :D




Oh, lookie! Cookies, cookies everywhere!
 *points at pictures of cookies*





Cookies made so far. Tart nenas, 
Y U SO TIME CONSUMING? T__T

Om nom noms.



I'm feeling a bit looney today. Looney. Eheh. Sorry for that. :3 The thing is, I've been looking at other options and if everything goes well, I will blog about it. (Other options untuk apa ni?) well, I'm having second thoughts. The whole uni thing. Yes. I just hope and pray that whatever I choose to do, it will be the best one for me. Insyaallah. 




Enough said here.





No comments: