Friday, August 17, 2012

Them cookies

Thank you for the orders! Enjoy the cookies and cakes! :)


Dear reader, 


I'm off to Johor in a couple of days! :D I'll be seeing my dad on Tuesday, insyaallah. Anyway, kak Zu and abang Irwan welcomed a baby boy recently~ and I can't wait to meet the lil guy. Oh! And  Some of my friends pun dah start balik kampung. Hope you guys have a safe journey! :) I haven't told anyone this yet, but I made my own baju raya this year. *grins* For me, it was really complicated. O_O Who knew nak gunting baju pun susah? Konon macam pro je nak gunting. Sekali gunting, hambik kau. Took me forever just to do that. My mum helped a lot. Thank you ummi! :3




By the way, I. can't. believe. this. is. the. last. night. of. Ramadhan. D: Happy Eid Mubarak in advance to all. I apologize for the silly things I say and do that might offend anyone. Including you, reader. I hope you have a safe journey balik kampung and if you're one of my relatives, I guess I'll see you in Johor? :p hehe. 




Bye! :)




No comments: