Hello, earthlings!
Peace be upon you. :)
Selamat Hari Raya! :) I hope you had a great one. I was in Johor for about a week! I wish it was longer though. :( Anyway, we spent our first day of Syawal at home, and then lepas asar baru gerak balik Johor. Pak su (my mum's brother) and his family went straight to Johor after they came over to our house in the morning. :)
First attempt jahit baju sendiri. *points at my baju kurung* :D
My mum and I saw this on our way to Batu Pahat;
This picture doesn't do any justice. You should've seen it with your own eyes. Soooo many Hello Kitty plushies. >_< My cousins would've exploded with joy.
Dinner in Batu Pahat. Om nom noms. :9
We reached mak uda's (my mum's sister) house at night! Sampai terus landing. Eheh. :B All of us together with mak uda's family went to kota tinggi on the next day to visit mak ngah (my mum's other sister) right after we went beraya at pak long's (my mum's brother) house. Hectic? Yes. Sangat.
Dekat rumah mak ngah, my cousins and I played UNO, balik balik main tipu je dieorang ni. T__T asyik kalah je. Tak nak main lagi ah. >:| We spent the night at mak ngah's house and then my mum, nenek and I balik Batu Pahat balik the next day.
My mum and I went to visit my grandmother's house (on my dad's side) in the morning. Nenek hang out dekat rumah pak long. (My mum's brother) It was good to see my relatives again. Oh, I also met my dad! :) All of us went to pak long's (my dad's brother) house and then terus pergi beraya rumah saudara mara.
At pak long's house. Unfortunately, abah had to leave in the afternoon. :( so we didn't really spend that much time together. I really like this picture of us. :D Abah memang tak suka ambil gambar. T__T
Abah : *looks at the floor*
Me : Abah, *pokes* tengok kamera, bah. *pokes*
Abah : Eh, apesal ada mee kat lantai tu?!
Me : *looks at the floor* *gelak sebab memang ada mee*
SIAPA MAKAN MEE SAMPAI JATUH JATUH? :O
*ahem*
Oh! I went to Tika's house to deliver the cookies. Sempat beraya kejap rumah dia. :D Dah jumpa sorang. Kawan kawan matriks yang lain bila nak jumpa pulak? ;p
Relatives on my dad's side. :)
On the 5th day of raya, my mum and I together with my relatives went to my cousin's (on my mum's side) house to meet the newest addition in the family, baby Azizul Hakim. He is soooo cute. ^O^
THEM CHEEKS.
My niece is already 3 years old. :O She's very talkative, loves tv commercials and screaming. Make that screaming while running. xD
...and she likes to tell ghost stories. Imagine this adorable little kid telling you cerita pasal momok.
Oh, the horror. :p Tapi seram bila dia cerita. My cousin said that one of Syuhada's (my niece) relatives told her the story, and now she's telling it to us. xD
She said she's making asam pedas; dekat atas tin biskut. Hahaha. And then she asked me to taste the dish. Bila cakap sedap, dia tersipu sipu malu. Mata berkedip kedip. Ahh~ cuteness overload! xD Tapi masa nak balik, dia nangis nangis nak ikut. :(
On the 6th day of raya, we went to Benut and Rengit to meet Tok Man and Tok Mid. They are my late grandfather's brothers. I forgot take pictures of them. :3
Tali air. Gorgeous scenery! :D
I spent the rest of my day at my grandmother's house. Most of the time, kacau the cousins. ;p I wanted to take a picture of my cousin, Syazril but he refused; I tried to make him turn around so that I can snap a picture of him;
..last last dapat jugak. MUAHAHAHA.
Me : *looks at his plate*
Lil : Lil dah tak makan dah 30 tahun~
Me : 30 tahun?
Lil : Eh eh tershilap, 30 hari laa~
Me : Takde, tadi dah cakap 30 tahun.
Lil : Tershilap lah~ tershilap.
Me : Ohh tershilap.
Ahh~ suka kacau. Suka kacau. *troll face* :B
I used to play with these a lot! :O
My cousins, Shafiq, Syaza (blue-black tee) and Syazril (wearing Superman tee, holding the gajah) Our attempt to make an elephant. :close enough:
My cousins, watching My Name is Khan. Superman pon layan hindustan rupanya. *points at my cousin* :p
Pretty. *_*
We went back home on Saturday evening, lepas singgah rumah Tok Tim to visit Nek Da (my late grandfather's sister) who was not well. Speaking of home, I have around a week to settle everything before pergi daftar in Shah Alam next week! :O I hope everything goes well, because I'm kinda nervous. Hm.
That would be all. Selamat Hari Raya! :)
*fireworks* piuuuuuuu boom.



















No comments:
Post a Comment