Let's start this post with a piano cover! This time I tried to play "Speed of sound" by Coldplay. It is one of my favourite songs by them, aside from Fix you, Trouble and Yellow. Please ignore the mistakes~ I'm too lazy to do another one. :3
So, what I wanted to blog about is actually this;
The offer letter is in there somewhere. :p
If you didn't know, I was offered to pursue my degree in UMK, Kelantan. You can read that one here. And then one fine day, my mum mentioned MSU sambil tengah gulung tart nenas satu dulang (Tak perlu la promote kuih raya sangat kan). Apparently, her friend's son went to MSU and cakap tempat tu okay. She advised me to look it up on the internet, and of course the next day, I gave the university a call.
Pineapple tarts. Y'know, in case you're wondering. :p
(Siapa nak, boleh order tahun depan. Serius. Hehehe)
After all that, I still thought about choosing UMK over MSU even though I said tak minat program tu for the obvious reason, the cost. :( Banyak benda nak fikir. Jadi, after a very long discussion with my mum, and a short one with my dad haha (He said I shouldn't be thinking too much about it. I tend to over analyze things T__T), we have decided that it's best if I go for MSU in Shah Alam. So there you have it. I'm going to pursue my Biomedical science degree in Shah Alam. Just the thought of it scares me. :O
That would be all.
Peace be upon you! :)
p/s : Nora, if you're reading this, I guess I won't be seeing you there in September. :( All the best with being a vet! :)


2 comments:
AWWWWWH D:
Okay :') You're gonna be great in MSU. I mean, this is what u want, kan? Biomedical Science huh? *hugs*
lagipun lagi dekat dgn rumah. Remember, no regrets! No turning back :)
*hugs back* thank you. :) I'll make sure to keep that in mind. All the best in UMK! Insyaallah one day we'll see each other again. ^^
Post a Comment