Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lambat bangun.


Hello, reader! :)


After two weeks of holiday, I find it VERY hard to wake up at 6 am. I would usually wake up early for school, but during the last few days during the holiday I was having my time of the month so I woke up around 8:30 am.


Anyway, I woke up late for school twice! I set up 3 alarms but I ended up waking up at 6:45 in the morning! O_O Not good. The next day I set up 4 alarms. I woke up at 7! Bila check hand phone, semua alarm pergi tekan off. -__-


Oh, if you didn't know I went to the clinic last Monday because my hands were itchy like crazy, and when I scratch 'em, they became swollen like when you get mosquito bites, but even worse. The doctor said I have an allergy.




I'm allergic to dust. -__-




My hands became very very itchy after the school holiday, it all started when I was cleaning my school desk (dusty gilaaa) then suddenly the next thing I know, I was scratching my hands, they became swollen, Hajar and Zue saw my hands and completely freaked out, I freaked out even more, and I kept my hands hidden. Don't wanna scare the children now, do we? Haha



...and it came down to this;




Umi said from now on, I have to make sure the house is dust-free, meaning I have to sweep the floor and lap the furniture more frequently. Keeping it dust-free 24/7 is imphoshibbleee! And my friends said I'm a neat freak. -__- Besides, the meds are working and I'm no longer scratching like crazy. Wooh!


By the way, Family Day event on my dad side was held during the school holiday, and I didn't go because I have driving class. My relatives uploaded lots of pictures from that event on Facebook, so I'm just gonna show you some of the pictures;



My great great grandfather's house.



Our Family Tree!




My Jawa clan. :D Too bad ramai yang tak dapat datang. (Like myself) :(
credits to : Zul Amy and pak cik Md Noor! :D


Okay,
Time to go. Azan is calling. Salams. :)




No comments: