Hello! :D
So last week, my mum, kak Hani, baby Aisha, and I went to OU to have lunch at Seoul Garden. It was under renovation for about 3 weeks. Bila dah sampai, tempat tu still under renovation lagi. T__T so we had lunch at Sri Melaka. Again. :9
Baby Aisha. :D Ain't she adorable? ♥
Then on Monday, my mum and I went to KL to register myself for braces. The doctor said my case is very minor. So, I'm gonna have another appointment with a doktor pakar in July. Oh, if you're wondering what's wrong with my teeth, my two upper front teeth have a gap between them. :B
We also searched for kain to make baju kurung for Hari Raya this year. The first one after two years not having baju raya! :P Umi was too busy with tempahan that she didn't have the time to sew our baju raya. After meredah masuk around 5 kedai kain, umi and I agreed on buying the kain. It's reddish pink in colour. :DD Come to think of it, I don't have a blue baju raya yet. Maybe next year, hmm..
Bought skittles on the way home. I tried to put 5 skittles in my mouth at once, sour gila OHGJYFYGG!!
~~~
Hajar and Zue were supposed to come last yesterday to discuss the add maths assignment, but unfortunately they can't make it 'cause Hajar got sick and Zue's motorbike broke down. D: My mum and I made pasta lebih cause we thought they'll have breakfast here. :( Oh well, maybe next time, okay babes? Roti tisu pulak! xD
And todayyy, my mum and I went to OU again. The third time's a charm! :D
Seoul Garden, baby!
The food was absolutely yummeh! The place was 3/4 full when we came, and I also tried kimchi. :9 I have got to come here again with my buddehs!
~~~
We went to MPH after that, umi wanted to check out some books on menjahit sulam, I went to my favourite section : Horror! I read True Singapore Ghost Stories. Gives me chills. O_O Scary stuff I tell ya. Scary.
I read this book the last time we came here, so I decided to buy the book. I just finished reading 1/4 of it. So far, so good! :)
~~~
Actually, I was supposed to go to my hometown because of Family Day. Unfortunately I have my driving class tomorrow. The last one. So I can't meet my 'Jawa' clan this weekend. It's alright, there's always Facebook to keep in touch. :D
That is all.
Have an awesome school holiday! Tata :)
No comments:
Post a Comment