....and yet, I still have time to blog.
Horror.
Anyways, yesterday my school had its annual Hari Koperasi day which basically to help our clubs to earn profit and to help us in communicating with people. Well, sort of. I volunteered to jaga gerai KRS (my unit beruniform) with my fellow KRS mates. After the Hari Koperasi dirasmikan, we started to peel the skin of the mangoes, cut the guavas, and do other stuff last minute. The atmosphere was just crazy. CRAYYYZEYYY.
credit to Liyana for this pic! :)
Please ignore the unattractive piece of manila card. It was a last-minute work! xD
Here we have buns, rojak buah, and kuih.
Bunsss. 8)
Since I was busy helping at the stall, I asked Abu to help me buy kerang bakar that I've been dying to try. Okay la, not dying. But you get what I mean. :B
I was too khusyuk eating, that I took a picture of it right after I ate like 10 of kerangs already. -__- I shared the kerangs with the girls, they were super hungry too! xD
~~~
Around 10 am, I started to get really bored, since not so many people singgah our stall at the time. So I decided to check out the school and the stalls. I didn't take proper pictures, it's all blurry and menyedihkan. but I'm gonna post some of the non-blurry pics here! :D
First off, Scouts!
This dude fell into the bucket (I don't know what's that called) almost 2 -3 times. Or even more. I wasn't standing there all the time! :P
Next, Kelab Pencinta Alam! :D
As I promised, I bought Ice kacang from the girls! :D I was hoping they'd put more kacang merah in it. Oh wells. It was good though. :9
Amreth's trying to please an unsatisfied customer. Me. Hehehe.
As you can see, there's not much pictures here, well the reason is that I can't find any decent pics. :/ Like I said, blurry pics. Haih. Sorry. :S
~~~
And then I hung out with Hajar. She was reading Epop magazine at PBSM stall when I found her. Did I mention, she's an ELF! (Kpop lover you should now this by now) and Lee Min Ho's in the cover of the magazine. We checked out the other stalls and ate maggie mee! :DD
Seeweed mushroom flavour. Sangat sedap! :9
Candid moment. She's taking a picture of her maggie cup.
bought ABCDEFGH at KAPA's stall
~~~
We experimented on this eye liner! I asked Zue to make my eyes look like Bill Kaulitz's, but I don't want it to smudge so she just did my eye lid and Hajar's. And then when we're done, she did hers. Pro ah. xD
The eye liner. (And a penyepit baju next to it)
The final hasil. xD
~~~
Oh! Hajar helped me to write I love Bill Kaulitz on my hands ;
Oh yeah. :D It's not waterproof, boleh basuh so it's all good.
She took lots of pictures using her camera but she haven't update her blog yet. So, I'm gonna wait for her to upload the pics. All in all, Hari Koperasi went well. Hopefully the juniors will make it better next year!
The sad part was, I didn't get to hang out with Hani, Erin and the other girls. I met them in the morning when I came to school and helped Hani menyiang sayur kangkung. They were super busy with the gerai, and when they're not, I can't find them! D:
~~~
One of the random shots I took at school.
~~~
Whoa! It's already 8:30 pm? Gotta stop blogging now. I've got homework to do. O_O Bye! :DD
This is Shez, signing off. Over and out. Hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment