Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's already April?! *screams*

Hello, reader. :D

Let's start off with something random about myself. I love to draw. I always have. It's just that I've been quite busy *cheh cheh* with all the drama that I didn't even get the chance to just sit down, focus on a piece of paper and draw. LOL XD Anyway, it has been 4 months since I actually draw something on someone's hand. I used to do that A LOT.


Behold! My masterpiece in 2010~



~~~




It looks 3D right? How awesome is THAT?!
Oh, whose hand you ask?


~~~




It's Atha's!
(to Atha's stalkers : feel free to copy this picture lol)

His hand dulu patah and kena jahit, so ada scars la. And I drew the lipan on it. (No, Tha. It's not a butterfly. Not!) Hahahaha! Sorry, Tha. You enjoyed it though!


~~~


Oh! oh! another one,


Somehow, I was inspired to draw this because he ALWAYS buat this face. Comel an aku lukis, Tha? You can pay me now. 10 juta. Cash only. :D heh heh heh


~~~


Anyway, today ada buat latihan kebakaran. And I was doing my add maths! I have to pass it up on that day. Pix Xie was tutoring me with a question on vector *the last sub topic* then suddenly "KRRIIIINNGGG!!!!" "KRIIIIINNGGG!!!!" "KRIIIINNNGGG!!!!"


credit : Steph & Adam

All I can think of that time was, shoot! I should've brought my camera! (Although I DID bring my phone, but it's still too risky to just take it out from my pocket and snap pictures -___-)

~~~

A couple of guys and girls volunteered to padamkan api just like in the picture above. Then ada Mr Do, Miss Ong, PUAN PENGETUA lolololol and hmmm..that's all I guess. :/ And my favourite weirdo was there too! He's sooooo tall now, no longer a kid, eh?

Oh, tomorrow the form 5s ada hari terbuka for two period, boooooo! I seriously HATE hari terbuka sekolah. But for some reason, I'm pretty excited for this year's hari terbuka. OMG What is wrong with me?! O__O


~~~


Alright, I shall stop now. Salams. :)



2 comments:

Atha said...

HAHAHAHH!! shez. your masterpiece sucks. cause its a butterfly (!)

hahaha. anyway, thnks. keep on rockin' (!) :D:D:D

Shezryna said...

Diam kau. Dah penat penat aku lukis! XD and yes, thank you, I WILL :D hoho