Thursday, April 8, 2010

What happened this week?


Yo, mah reader! :D


*laughs hysterically* Hah! That's sooo NOT me. Heh heh heh. Hey, guys! I just got back from my extra class. I played scrabble with Hajar, Tha and Ajmal (I've been calling him Syahir since he pronounced my name as Shezzy lol) this morning. Well, more like a tournament during our English class. The best part was when we can't make up a word, we started putting the alphabets together and create a new one. Like DOOQ..and FLYCE. hahaha! After not playing scrabble for years, my brain has become dusty -___-


credit : garlandcannon

Anyway, yesterday my school had a Kursus Sehari Kokurikulum from 7:30pm to 5pm. It was quite boring at first with all the susunan files and how to handle your respective clubs, then after Zohor, the awesome-ness begins. We duduk around with our group members, and came up with a name. Moni suggested Oo-some Fart (Actually it was Awesome Fart at first but then they cut it down to this) as the group's name. Last last jadi Tri-Plex because we're from group 3, and we have Malays, Chinese and Indians in our group. But our logo sangat ugly thanks to me. X) I coloured the pictures like a 2-year-old. Overall, it was one of the best days after 4 months in school. LOL

~~~

Oh, last week was my aunt's engagement. She's my dad's sister. Nyway, my mum and I reached there around 3 pm, and being a tak malu person in Johor that I am, when got there I salam-ed my grandma, her sister, Wan Long, her brother, Pok Ngah and terus redah tingkat atas to take a look at mak su.


Chun do!



This awesome candid picture is taken by me. :D hoho


Mak Su and her niece, Dhaniyah! *GO TRIP-LEX* haha wth

~~~

Around 4 or 5 pm my future pak su came with his family. Ada quite a lot of people downstairs, pihak lelaki put down all the hantarans and later his parents discussed with my grandma and Pok Ngah on the wedding day, duit hantaran, and etc.


She's officially someone's faincee =')


~~~



My baby cousin, Dafinah. Pipi kau laboh! :D Heh heh


Running around the house, looking all cute :P Buah apple kat tangan tu tak habis habis -__-


~~~



I took this picture on our way home. So pretty! :)


~~~


Well, school's alright, but I have some dramas going on with some of my "friends" if you know what I mean. Haha, it's okay though. Just don't take advantage of me. I know I'm a people-pleaser. But that doesn't mean you can step on my head, right? So, to those "friends" who are reading this, go get a life. :) I'm not hating, just saying. You know who you are. :D



That's all! Salams. :)





No comments: