After two weeks tak nak ambil computer test sebab takut, I decided to go for it. Heeeeee~ Ummi sent me to the office early in the morning, around 7 a.m. The night before, cuak study sampai habis buku kuning tu and slept around 11 p.m. Oh, and Zaheen was there too! and Kak Husna! :D
Can you see the computers inside that room?
Zaheen sengal gila. He kept telling me that he wanna pee and puke~ XD haha! So was I. I was feeling nervous, sweating, sangat confident akan fail, and nak lari from there.
~~~
When it was time for me to take the test, the lady called out my name and bagi kad written the number "3". (It means that I have to take the test using computer number 3) I took about half an hour to finish the test. Kak Husna, Kak Baju Grey (I forgot her name! >.<) and Zaheen finished early~ aku je tak habis habis lagi -___-
Then;
I PASSED!!! I wasn't allowed to bring my phone into the room, so I can't take a picture of the computer screen. This one is the salinan. :D The last time I felt this way was when I got straight A's for PMR. Rasa sangat bahagia! XD
~~~
Next , I have to go to kelas Theory until 6 p.m. If you think KPP is boring, wait till you go for you theory. I didn't enjoy the class, maybe because I was hungry. >.<" I ate jemput jemput pisang satu dua je tao pagi tadi! Haha! Anyway, I will get my "L" license in a weeek! Looking forward for that :D
Kak Husna and Zaheen after the computer test. Kak Husna passed the test, but Zaheen didn't, he failed by one mark! >.< So he's gonna repeat the test on Wednesday. All the best! :D
~~~
This is Kak Sheila. I met her in the computer room! lol I just notice something. Everytime masa lunch, the kakak kakak will belanja me. :) last time I went here pon ada kakak belanja me. Heeee~ *suka* *suka* I feel like a lil kid.
~~~
After around 30 minutes of break, we went outside the class to learn about the engine of the car, the battery, how to check the minyak hitam, the tires, etc.
Nice view, ey?
The teacher showed us how to drive naik bukit and turun bukit. The bukit tak tinggi sangat but nampak susahhhhh! >.< clutch lagi, gear lagi, tekan minyak lagi.
~~~
Dah sampai sini, balik rumah jalan kakey. :D and now, I'm hungry. I didn't eat a proper meal (meaning, nasik puteh) masa lunch okay! So I wanna go eat now, kthxbai! :)







2 comments:
owe amm gee. Zaheen ? hve't seen him since primary school
Owe amm gee. <---- LOL
Oh, same school? didn't know that. :/
Post a Comment