I never meant to brag,
but I got it where I want it now;
~~~
This is beyond awesome. =D
Heh heh! Hello, reader! I'm blogging on Thursday as usual, it's the only day I'm free from tuitions. Speaking about tuitions, last Saturday I had Biology extra class at tuition around 10 am but only 7 students came. :/ and it's free of charge. :O
I took this while waiting for umi to pick me up :P
~~~
Just like the title, I'm gonna rojak everything in one post, so here's the third one. Apple Strudle Pie. :D Even the name sounds delish~ XD Anyway, my mum made the pie (I helped a bit jerr~:P) last Monday, I think. I wasn't paying attention 'cause I was busy taking pictures. But I think I did learn something. Again, I think. :/
Add butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, tepung jagung, and..what else? :O
Then place it on the roti paratha.
My mum guna cetak love to tebuk lubangs on it!
Put it in the oven for 20 minutes (Hmm..I'm not sure about this) and wazzah! Crispy and yummy pie sedia untuk dijamah!
~~~
Alright, enough blogging about food ;D
My friend and senior, Michi ada buat mini blog shop where she sells Kpop and Jdrama goods. If you're a Kpop and Jdrama fan, go check it out! :D (Honestly, it's so tempting!)
Oh, and today's Chemistry extra class was fun! My beloved Hajar and I are going to enter a Chemistry competition tomorrow. Hope everything goes well, Insya Allah. :) Alright, I'm gonna go study Chemistry now, till then, salams. :D
by : pianetatschai
Oh! Before I forget,
here's the picture you wanted Tha. -____-
Prepare to say OMG ~
OMG. O__O
Me, being a hairstylist = Epic Fail XD








2 comments:
the sims 3 FTW!
the pie F'ATHA'
the hair is OWEEE AMMM GEEEE!!
the sims 3 FTW! <---- I agree!
the pie F'ATHA' <---- Pffftt :P
the hair is OWEEE AMMM GEEEE!! <---- man, that's your hair. XD
Post a Comment