Dear readers,
*runs around like a mad person* *screams* *faints* *dies*
~~~
Well, that doesn't help much, does it?
Anyway, I won't be going to school on Saturday to help the teachers for Hari Anugerah because I'm having my undang test on that day. And the worst part is, I haven't finish reading the books. Yes, I'm so 'menempah maut'. :P
Hajar was absent today. During Chemistry in the lab Mr Kala was like, "Shezryna? Where's Nadhirah? Absent eh?" and my dear Hajar, Peka Chemistry tu harini deadline, and I miss you. :'( No one gets me when I'm spazzing over Kpop! >.< me dun like this! lol
~~~
Oh, speaking about Kpop, Super Junior's Super Show 2 concert went well, here are the pictures from allkpop;
And, uh, even though the guys (my mum's friend's sons aka my childhood friends) have backstage passes, they didn't go. Like what the heck? I feel like strangling and stabbing them. -___-
~~~
Qobb said : "Semalam aku dikerumuni peminat SuJu. Ramai tak puas hati sebab kitaorang jerit (the F word) and mat gay. haha.."
So I said : "Kalau aku ada kat situ, I would've smack your head -___-"
~~~
Oh! Oh! and and anddd~ Hajar told me that SUJU went to Pavillion! Lucky fangirls got to meet them and took pictures. I wanna meet my Kyu and Hyukkie~! >.< another awesome news is, I heard SHINee and Zhang Li Yin are coming to Malaysia on the 25th of May. Where exactly?
....
....
...in JOHOR
which part in Johor you ask?
....
....
....SUMMIT BATU PAHAT!!!
;___;
that's like 5 minutes from my grandma's house! T__T
They will have their first fan meet there.
~~~
But unfortunately I can't go. It's on Tuesday *Yes, I checked the calender, TWICE!* I have school, maybe that time ada percubaan, and etc. Haih, I'm soooooooooooooo disappointed. Minho, just you wait. Someday, I will meet you in person and marry you, and.. meet you. :D Let's just hope that I'm still in love with kpop then or Minho lalu sebelah pon buat tak tao jerr.
Well, I'm gonna go check out the fridge now. See ya! :)
Credits : elementofarose, allkpop





No comments:
Post a Comment