Hey, guys!
Just got back from my driving course in Puchong. I asked some of my school seniors about it and majority of them said it was boring. To be honest with you, it wasn't that bad at all. (kembang hidung) I have to be at the office kat sini at 10:15 a.m. then ada van took us to Puchong. Aircond + Soothing songs = Sleep. The only thing that tahan me from sleeping was to think that I might get abducted by these people if I sleep in the van. I know, sangat paranoid. Haha!
We are here!
The office in Puchong. My thumb kena scan and the lady gave me a card, showing which room I have to go to for the course. Nasib baik ada Kak Husna (I met her in the van) xD and she and I went to the same course.
The feeling was like going to the tuition for the first time. The first two hours was fine, it's a good thing that I didn't fall asleep! *claps claps* hehehe but ada yang dengar mp3 while reading a novel, I saw a dude sleeping soundly next to the window, and a few tickling and playing with each other at the back. Yes, I was curious what others were doing jadi tengok tengok belakang~~ (nosy!)
~~~
Kak Jaja and Kak Husna! :D I spent my lunchtime with them. They're 2 - 9 years older than me, so it was like hanging out with my cousins. :') (Oh, how I miss those days)
Kak Jaja belanja-ed me this~ Thank you! :D and yes, it was yummeh! I didn't get to finish the whole thing because my luchtime dah habis masa T__T
~~~
And as expected, we came a bit late to the class. And..and..and..I was sleepy during the course! Kak Husna kept patting my back when I was about to close my eyes.
The course ended at 5:30 p.m. and easy to say, I was relieved. Now, I have to set a date for my undang - undang test. Meaning that I have to read these books.
I rarely read books. But I guess I have to buang my laziness to read these. Brain, please bear with me! I need like at least a week to finish reading and doing 500 questions dalam buku tu~~ T__T
Oh, my schoolmates were there too! They passed their undang so they were there untuk practice bawa motor je. Ah~~ I'm so jealous! >.<
~~~
Okie, I wanna go eat cereal now. Bye! :D







No comments:
Post a Comment