Well, you could say that.
Ambitions, Generations, Late Night and the latest expansion, Pets. :D
Dear reader,
A couple of days ago, I downloaded The Sims 3 Pets Demo at Origin to kinda experience what the expansion has to offer.
It took me forever to download this, man. U_U
Why so slow~?
So, after you've finished downloading, click on the "Sims 3 Pets Demo" icon.
After it has finished loading, it'll go straight to the "create a sim" mode and this is where you can create your own pets. Since this is just a demo, you can't put them in homes nor you can create sims. You can do that in the full version of the expansion. There are three options; dogs, horses and cats.
The pet's name, gender and age.
The breeds are included for all three pets. I think this one is Siberian Husky. I got confused with Alaskan Malamute. =_=
Horsie!
..aaaand cats. Meow! :D
I kinda wanna try the Ambition or Generation first and then probably Pets or Late Night expansion. Or maybe I'm just gonna wait for Sims 4 to be released! :3
Enough said here. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment