Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello, BSD! :)

Dear reader,

Last Saturday my mum and I went to our favourite restaurant, Seoul Garden in One Utama. We haven't been there for ages! Rinduuuuu weh. :'D The last time I went here was with Hajar I think? Anyway, I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking. :)


Delicious looking kogi! :D


Om nom noms! :9


~~~


After lunch, we headed straight to MPH. I miss spending hours reading books in there. :')



Since we're already in OU, we decided to go to BSD. I wanted to meet up with some of friends, while umi wanted to go to SSF. Off we go! :)


Bye bye, OU! Hehe :)


I met up with Hajar and her sister, Hayatie in McD. Hajar is taking interior design at KLMU. :) Mina couldn't join us that day because her sister is getting engaged soon and there's tons of things to prepare. There rest couldn't make it because of exams and such.*salah sendiri plan last minute* T__T Maybe next time, okay? Hani kena ada sekali! :D Dah lama sangat tak jumpa. 



Hajar and her sister, Nono! :P


We spent hours in McD just catching up with things, and before we know it, dah nak maghrib. My mum picked us up and tumpang solat at Hajar's place. She showed me her pet hamster she bought for her assignment. Kena design and make the pet's habitat using recycled items.



Meet Fuyu! :) 


One of her many cool drawings. :D


Her mum made kebab for us, thank you auntie! :) Hajar~ nak gambar kita tuuu. :3 Anyway, I'll be going back to Perak this Friday. I have MUET the next day, writing and listening. Wooh, gotta start practicing for that. :B 



That is all, bye! :)



No comments: