Yatta! :}D
Dear reader,
Life in matriculation is pretty hectic actually. We have classes starting at 8 am until 1 pm. No breaks in between (For Module 1). We have another class at 2 pm until 4 pm. If we wanna meet the lecturers, we can do so after class at the cubical.
On the way to the cubical with Erin! :)
My phone buat hal since I entered college. The camera doesn't work most of the time so I can't take as many pictures as I wanted to. Sad case. Anyways, credits to Erin, Tyka and Amir for the pictures! :D
The guys own the padang in the evening. }:D
The yellow building on the right is the guys' asrama.
Yang depan tu rumah pengarah KMPk.
Masjid Al-Maghfirah. Ceramah biasa diadakan during the weekends. They'll inform you through the speakers dekat asrama or you can just check the bulletin boards. :)
We miss everyone in BSD. Wish you guys were here with us.
*Cheh statement macam kat overseas je*
Dalam kolam itu ada ikan! Tapi boleh je kalau hang nak jadikan dia swimming pool. :)
In the lecture hall, waiting for the new timetable for next semester to be distributed. :D Muka tak sabar nak balik cuti semester~ *_*
Asrama perempuan. :D Hostel kitaorang lagi dekat dengan cubical, tutorial rooms, lecture halls and cafes compared to hostel lelaki. Hostel diaorang jauuuuuuh nun di sana.
Say whuutttt?!
Heh heh heh. I'm just exaggerating. :)
~~~
Oh, and take a look what Studio Siswa has to offer. (Been wanting to go here with Erin but didn't get the chance yet) T_T
...aaannd there's also a place for karaoke.
~~~
I guess that's pretty much it.
Now go update your blog like you promised, Hani! :P
Enough said here. Bye! ^^
Hahahaha! XD














2 comments:
dah update.gonna update summore tonite :))
Haha okie! :)
Post a Comment