Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ya Allah, please give me strength.



Simply breathtaking! :)

Dear reader,


Something unexpected happened today. When I found out about it, I felt angry and disappointed. Not to mention that I can never look at that person the same way ever again. It was beyond my expectations for that kind of thing to happen in the first place. Thank you dearest friends for comforting me. This is a trial, and I believe that Allah will not burden me for something I can't bear. 


"On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith." Al-Baqarah:286



Enough said here.


6 comments:

hani said...

shezzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy... kau ok ke?
hmmmm nak cite cite ngn kau lah..

Shezryna said...

Slowly building the strength, Hani. :) Yeah, sama la. Aku pon! Huhu

♥thenameisEIQA said...

Heyy what happen? :O
shez,btw aq dah dpt license^^mybe we cn go drive somedays and meet up :)

.Syira Nazari. said...

npe2? ko ok x?

Shezryna said...

to Zue - Yup, I heard! Congrats! Lepas ni boleh racing huahaha. :B

to Syerah - Dah okay dah. Thanks. :D

.Syira Nazari. said...

syukur alhamdulillah =) *aku nk senyum lebar tp x de lak smiley tu hehe*