Friday, April 22, 2011

The Sims 3

Dear reader,

Sorry for my long absence from this blog. It's just that I have nothing to blog about. It's sad, really. D: Okay, moooooving on. To those who applied for matriculation, take note that the results will be out in 6 more days, on 28th of April. All ze best! :}D 


Let's get down to business, shall we? Hehe. Either you read my blog, or you know me personally, you'd probably know that I'm a Sims freak. If you didn't know, well now you do! :D My dad and uncles play The Sims too, and they sometimes ask me how to cheat in the game. :P It would be ah-ma-zing if they make The Sims Makin' Magic for The Sims 3 like they did for the first one. :'D



I loved this expansion pack in The Sims;





You can buy stuff here and make potions when you get home. :P


Performing magic tricks on stage. How cool would that be to have the expansion pack on The Sims 3? :D


~~~


By the way, I just made four new Sims! 



 *drum rolls*








I haven't put them in a home just yet because I was too lazy. :B



~~~



One of my sims became a Rock Star (Level 10 Rock Branch) and got to ride in a limo. Pretty cool, eh?



Inside the limo. Oh, that kid is his son by the way.


Here he is, signing an autograph.



The baby is eating what looks to me like a nasty looking baby food. O_O


"Eat your vegetables!"


Time to go to the kitchen and cook something for lunch! I am hungry. Hey, if you have a blog and haven't update for awhile, you should update cepat. Yes, you! Hajar, Hani, Fei and Sad! :P Hehe I wanna know what you guys have been up to. :)



Enough said here. Bye! :}D



2 comments:

hani said...

hahahhahaha..wait.mane ko dapat dining table bulat tuh??
jeles!!lawanyerrrrr

Shezryna said...

Hmm aku rasa dekat TSR. Yang link aku bagi dulu tu. Banyak sangat custom content aku dah download aku dah tak ingat dapat kat mana.. D: