Friday, December 31, 2010

Tiring Week

Dear reader,


As you know, SPM has ended a few weeks ago and honestly since then, I've got nothing to do at home besides packing some stuff to move to a new home. (Which was super tiring if you ask me) Well guess what? Go on, guess.



I've got myself a part-time job! :D



As what you ask? Well, I'm working together with a friend of mine Sadrina at her dad's clinic. It's almost a month now since I work there. It was confusing and tough at first but I'm getting the hang of it. :)


Ahh..the meds. Don't you just love the smell of clinics? I do. My friends think it's weird. :|


Sadrina and I. I was excited, can you tell? :D



~~~




On Saturday, I helped my mum to clean our new home and I took a couple of pictures after the renovation.



One of the lights terbakar. D:

Yeah, not much pictures. I'm too lazy to upload them. Will upload them once I'm not too lazy! ^^v Oh, and guess what? I've been playing The Sims again! HUAHAHAHAHA how I love that game. I used to play DOA, FIFA and some other games on PlayStation 2 but it's broken since I don't even remember when so now main game dekat PC jer ah.


~~~


So the other day,  a member of my sim's family died so the Grim Reaper came to their house. One of my sims fainted. 



TWICE.






There she is, lying on the floor next to the Grim Reaper.


There she is again. XD


~~~


Oh, one of my sims gave birth to twins two days ago!


The parents


Teaching the toddlers to talk. (Now the boys are teenagers and they have twin sisters)



She's playing for tips in front of the theater.


~~~


School starts next week! *evil grin* Yeah, I've finished school. I kinda miss school sometimes. The worst part is, I've been dreaming of SPM these past few weeks, non stop. Do you know how hard it is to dream of taking the national exam again and again and again? *shudders* Wooh. D: I gotta go now, till next time!




B-Y-E! :D





No comments: