Thursday, December 23, 2010

Graduation Party


Hello, earthlings!

So, last week's Wednesday, Mr Pang (My tuition teacher) threw a Graduation Party for his form five students. We (Sadrina, Hani and I) tumpang Atikah's mum to the venue at 6 pm. I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking. Full credits to Mr Pang for the pictures! I'm gonna post just a few pictures, the rest you can see it in his album on Facebook. :D



*drum rolls*




The Venue







Aw, man. I'm hungry again. D:


When we arrived at 6pm.



Bon appetit! :D



Since we can't find a surau at the venue for Maghrib prayer, we left home early; around 7:45pm. After we ate like there's no tomorrow, met our friends, had long chats, took pictures, we finally headed home. Atikah's mum picked us up and got us home safe and sound. I love you, aunty! Thank you :D



Our picture with Mr Pang :)


The rest of the peepol who came.


The next day, my Facebook was flooded with statuses saying that they were thrown into the pool, and very happy about it. Every single one of them got thrown. Only one or two survived. XD I sighed in relief. I was SO not prepared for that. Oh wells, I'm gonna miss my high school life so much. I'm gonna miss homework, I'm gonna miss doing experiments in the lab, but I'm gonna miss my friends the most. Keep in touch eh kawans? :)




I shall blog about my first day of work in my next post. ^^
Time to go, take care ! :D



p/s : Congratulations to the form threes for your PMR results! :D



No comments: