Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 has come to an end.

Dear reader,

I'm bored. Sungkyunkwan Scandal has ended a few weeks ago if I'm not mistaken and I'm missing the drama so badly right now! MUN JAESHIN~ 8D And the oh-so-pretty Gu Yongha.. Man, they need to make Sungkyukwan Scandal season two! 



Joongki is so pretty :O He looks so anime-ish.


How can you not love this drama? 



~~~



Anyway, two days after SPM, we (Sadrina, Hajar, Zaireen and I) lepak-ed at Hani's house to watch "My Name is Khan." I picked up Hajar and Erin at the bus stop and lepak-ed there until petang. It was a really sad movie though. 



Hani and Erin were busy making air Ribena in the kitchen. :P


Hajar brought cekodok from home. I want some noww.. :(


~~~


Throughout the whole movie we were laughing! Yes, I know I just said it's a sad movie but there were so many scenes that made us laugh our butt off. To make it short, it was awesome! :D It will be 2011 in one more hour. I just want to post something before the new year. XD




This post IS kinda short, isn't it? Oh well.
Goodbye 2010, hello 2011! :)





No comments: