Sunday, August 1, 2010

Procrastinating

Dear reader,

How are you? :) I haven't blog for like 2 weeks, so I'm feeling a little bit awkward typing this. I'm not sure why, hehe. Anyway, I just got back my computer about a week ago! My computer went blank and I didn't online for about two weeks. *claps claps* That's a huge achievement for me! Now that my computer is back, I'm gonna start blogging again. :D


Last month (Yes, last month) I went to Seoul Garden with umi. Kak Hani and baby Aisha tagged along with us. If you didn't know, I got my P license last month so umi took me there to celebrate. This is like the second or the third time I came here, the food is just that yummy! Highly recommended to all food lovers out there. I know you're reading this. Hehe :D




~~~


Oh, I have two baju raya this year! Umi said I have to wait until Raya / Eid to wear them. Oh well, two months won't hurt. I'm gonna wait! ;D So I have a reddish pink and a blue baju kurung pahang . The blue one is a bit dull, so I decided to add something on it. I'm not sure what it's called; beads? Batu? Naah.



Ain't it pretty? :D


~~~


 Last Wednesday, persatuan SPBT had jamuan barbecue from 1:30 until 3 pm. I came around 2 pm, and ate with the other students. Leong was so rajin terbalikkan the sausages and fish balls. XD



It was definitely one of the best hari Koko ever, because my friends and I got into Puan Nani's car to 'borrow' her aircond. We were sweating profusely because it was a hot day! Cikgu Nani drove us around and took us back to school a few minutes later. XD


~~~


This week was all about Teknik Menjawab at school. We only have about 3 months to prepare for SPM. This is just crazy. CRAYYYZEEEE. UNBELIEVABLEEEEE. TAK BOLEH BLAHHHH. Okay, I'm gonna stop merapu now. Umi picked me up from school around 10 am last Thursday to go to the dentist.


They call this, The Retainer. I thought it's called braces.. =_= 
(sorry for the bad quality, my camera phone takde macro okay haha)


~~~


I came to school the next day and my friends asked me when I did pakai braces because you're supposed to wear braces first then baru pakai retainer. I told almost all of them this : The dentist asked me to wear it.


I'm not gonna explain that my jaw was dislocated and I have to wear this to fix my jaw. They're gonna ask more questions! XD I was tired explaining about my jaw to the third person who asked me why am I wearing a retainer instead of braces. :P 


~~~


And guess what? I didn't get PLKN! Most of the guys in my class got PLKN (Program Latihan Khidmat Negara/National Service) I'm looking forward in seeing them looking bald. :D Ohoho kejam~ Most Merantian girls were chosen, even one of my close friends, Zaireen! Hani wanted to go but she didn't get.


credit : Shaz Ni


~~~



Last but not least,


...I'm moving next year! Umi bought a new house and I went to see it last Saturday. I'm not gonna upload any pics soon, probably after the renovation. :)



That is all, have a great weekend.
Over and out! 




No comments: