My niece with her mum. :D
HELLO!
Dear reader,
Last weekend, my mum and I went to Johor to pick up my grandmother because she wanted to see our new house. (We're going to move there next year, InsyaAllah). I also met my niece, Syuhada! (In the picture above) I love the way she says "Ibu", it's like "Eeeeeee. Booooooo" XD We reached home at 2 am on Monday. And I had to go to school at 7 am. =__= HAD to.
~~~
Oh, there's a foreign guy at a gas station asked my mum whether I am normal or not. Like seriously, do I look abnormal to you? D:
Yeah, I thought so.
What happened was, I was pretending that I didn't know my mum, and she played along. I was at the counter, paying for the snacks. My mum was next to me, paying for the gas. I waved at my mum, and said hi, with a smile. (I guess my smile was freaky to him for some reason?) And then I walked to the car. The next thing I know, my mum got into the car and burst out laughing.
"KENAPA?? KENAPA?? KENAPA??"
I asked her. She said the guy asked her if I was okay, as in mentally. (She was out of breath when I asked her!) He asked "Perempuan tu.. (pointing at his head) okay ke? (thumbs up)" He even said "....Dia cakap pelik." T__T My mum said maybe it's because the retainer I've been wearing. The way you speak will be different. It's like, you can't pronounce words very clearly. My mum said she controlled herself from laughing, and gelak as soon as she got out of the store.
Lovely. Just, lovely. =___=
(Sorry for the long story by the way)
~~~
Oh yes, it is the month of Ramadhan again! I woke up for sahur at 5 o'clock in the morning. Anyway, I came across this video on Ramadhan a few minutes ago, just thought I should share it with you;
credit : ummahfilms
I'm addicted to his videos. :D
~~~
By the way, if you didn't know, I'm still scared to drive.
SCAREDDDD.
The good news is, I've been practicing my driving alone after school, I brought my driving license along with me in case kena tahan by the police. Hah Hah. Let's hope that doesn't happen. :/ I'm gonna go take a nap for awhile, I'm getting a bit sleepy. Till next time, loves!
B-Y-E!


No comments:
Post a Comment