I have so many things to update. Let's start off with my JPJ exam last Tuesday. I skipped school! I felt so nervous, like I'm about to throw up any minute. In Puchong, the van who picked me up and some other drivers-to-be were one of the earliest ones to got there. There were SO many people! I met kak Intan, we first met when were taking computer test. And I also met my senior Aisha!
I was standing in a line as well. Out of hundreds of people, I'm the second one to drive. At least is was not as scary as the first one! Too much pressure to go first weyy. O_O
~~~
I freaked out, man. The bukit was one of the toughest, and the first driver failed because the car was moving backwards after it has reached the top. I was so discouraged because I was next! The moment the JPJ said "NEXT.." my hands became sweat-ier. XD Alhamdulillah, I passed!
This is me and kak Intan! Both of us passed our litar, so we moved on to JPJ. We were waiting for our turn to drive on the road.
When it's my turn to drive on the road, I found out that the JPJ's a lady! And my oh my, she was very grumpy, and the Kancil car didn't help at all. T__T Even when tekan minyak, the car doesn't move because of the clutch. Keras gila. Susah nak bawak. Tension aku. -__-
On the road, the lady scolded me saying "Tukar gear la dik, tak paham paham lagi ke?!" I didn't say anything and of course, changed the gear. The gear was also very hard to move, in conclusion : Aku bengang dengan that car! D:
Then I got scolded again when I didn't hear what she was saying, so I was like, "Huh?" She replied "Ambik pen, tulis nama, I/C, sign! Cakap perlahan tak dengar, cakap kuat kang..heee!" Honestly, I really think it was her time of the month. Hopefully I won't jumpa her anymore after this. :/ I passed! My score was 17/20! :D
~~~
I went to school the next day and was absent on Thursday because I went for a dental check up. The doctor's name is Hajar. She was very nice! After one hour, she took me to see another doctor, and I thought my case is minor. Just a 0.2mm gap between my two front teeth!
...but something else happened,
I got an X-Ray
The X-ray machine.
The feeling I get whenever I look at the X-ray of my skull is cool! But creepy.
This is just plain creepy.
The doctor said I have a jaw dislocation. I didn't know that she knew about it! Terer gila. If you didn't know, whenever I yawn, I find it hard to close my mouth. Like something is stuck, but I managed to fix it. So I'll be wearing braces to fix the problem Insya Allah by end of this month.
~~~
After my mum and I went for my dental check up, we went to Jalan TAR to buy kains for Raya! (Again) Umi already wore hers during her class reunion, so she decided to buy another one. She bought a gold coloured kain, and mine's baby blue. :D
So colourful 8D
After a loooong tiring day, we stopped at Masjid Wilayah for Zohor prayer. The mosque is probably one of the prettiest masjids I have ever seen.
~~~
Oh! And today we went to Perfect's office to get my P license, and after that to a bengkel to fix my mum's car, which is now mine to drive. :D The car is looking good after the car wash, but I didn't take a picture of it after the car wash. :(
At the bengkel. :D
Just like the title, this week has been so hectic, and tomorrow I'll be going to Seoul Garden again, my mum's treat because I passed my JPJ exam. Weeee~ That is all. I wanna go to bed now. *yawns* Bye! :)
P/S : I was absent for two days je, homework dah banyak! O_O
No comments:
Post a Comment