Thursday, February 4, 2010

What's going on lately?


Hello!

I decided to keep my previous emo post as a draft, and I don't think I'm gonna post it on my blog~ ouh suka macam tu, dah emo, pergi gatal tangan post benda tu, after that dah regret, delete. -___-" anyway, today is Jaejoong's 24th Birthday! *sings saengil chukha hamnida*


Me likey! :D

Oh! this Saturday, I'll be going to register myself for driving lessons! (wwoooooooooooooooot!) BUT I might go for camping tomorroww~~ O__O It's a last minute thing, if I go for camping, then I can't register for driving lesson this week, but this is my last year, so I think I should go camping. Should I??? But I still can't forget the trip to Bukit Lagong where I met, uh something under a tree at 2 a.m. @__@ *creepy flash back*


Someday I'm gonna go camping in Chiba, Japan. :D
credit : /\ltus

I got my school magazine yesterday! It's so flowery O__O but not too much coolour. Oh! that reminds me, I quit being a part of Sidang Ridaksi! (Thank god) last year rase macam kambing, don't want to blog about it. (Dah mula emo balik) And today's extra class with Mr Kala was fun! I'd never thought I'd say that but it was actually kinda fun for someone who hates extra classes after school :P



And during math class, kita belajar that 1 + 1 does not equal to 2 anymore, it's 10! 1 + 7 = 10! 1 + 4 = 10! If you haven't learn number bases, you might say ;


"Gila ke apa budak ni,"
"Hish, ajaran sesat!"
"Yeke? Aku tanya mak aku ah jap lagi"


Hahaha! We've been lied to all along, kan? Haih, I should stop now, I have a few more homework that needs to be done. I shall blog during the weekends whether I decided to register for driving lesson, or go camping. Over and out! :)

No comments: