Hey guys! ;D
So, today's activity was to CLEAN the house! My room is getting dusty~ O__O I explored my room and found some interesting stuffs like my first handbag when I was like, 3 or 4? and key-chains!
I still have it until now. I think I'm gonna keep it for the next generation, haha! :P
The key chains are so nostalgic! :')
Oh, and I took a picture of my room when I was cleaning it! Should I show it to you?
*drum rolls*
*drum rolls*
*drum rolls*
This was during the process of cleaning. My mum's gonna kill me if my room looks like this. ;) I took out every single thing from the boxes I found and threw all the unnecessary stuffs like my exam papers when I was standard 6 -___-" (I sayang the exam papers so much tak sampai hati nak buang) But today, I did!
This is what my room looks like, after:
*sparkles* xD
Chinese New Year is coming soon, to those who celebrate it, Happy Chinese New Year in advance! :) Hmm..what should I do during the one week holiday besides studying for the first test ? Hajar, Athirah, Zue and I dah planned to go to Times Square to go to My Star Collection store! Why?
*Flash baaack*
The pengetua wants the students to balut their desks with wrapper then letak alas meja so that they won't doodle on them. MY class already did that BUT some of the tables takde alas meja yang plastik tu, jadi the wrapper ada dah koyak. :(
Since Hajar and I are Kpop lovers, we decided to buy wrappers with 2PM or Suju on them! That's why we all nak pergi Times Square. :) Let's just hope the store tak close for one whole week :O
The picture is not so clear as you can see. They sell merchandises, albums, key chains, and etc. I wonder if they have gift wrapper with 2PM on it? Because that's what I'm looking for. :D (omg omg omg)
AND...........
I want to try Bibimbap there!
It looks so yummeh! Aha~ I see kimchi :D
Credit : avlxyz
Oh! oh! I almost forgot. My driving lessons mula next month because this month I have test and they tutup for one week sebab CNY's holiday. :P Haih, I shall stop blogging now. I'm exhausted and hungry, xD I shall redah my fridge later, see ya! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment