Saturday, February 6, 2010

School's on Saturday?


Hiiiii! :)

I went to school today! That means, I didn't join the prefects for camping. :( My mum said I could go but I have to pay the bayaran myself. Besides, camping dekat sekolah je, if I sneeze pon my mum can hear me xD so I decided not to join them.

It's a good thing though because today's homework was quite a lot! There's Bio notes, Math work, Agama, uh what else? Only 23 people came in my class, and during Bio I took a few pics since only Hajar and I were in the lab at that time. :D



I edited the picture so that the fish dapat bigger eyes. I named it Goo Hara, lol ;D


Mr skeleton and I. xD

Then today in Bio lab Hsin An asked me what is kurap, so I explained it to him, then he said that the guys told him that kurap is makanan berempah. (-___-") Hahaha! Ajaran sesat doh. Anyway, after school at 3p.m. my mum and I went out to check out the driving academy. I've been blogging about driving like in every post! So, here goes~


Yo, I'm ready! I'm ready! :D


Weeee! we're here~~


What's the first thing she asked? She asked if I have a license for motocycle/scooter so I said I don't have any. She flipped the pages and showed my mum tentang benda alah driving promotion tu lah.

Freaking expensive, and if I fail my exam (computer), I have to pay RM50 to re-take the test. If I fail the practical test, I have to pay RM120 untuk try one more time. Total of 10 hours of learning, that means 2 hours every Saturday, and I have to go for a driving course for 5 hours in Puchong! bapak jauuh~ all in all, I'm pretty excited to get my license :D

Oh, and one more thing before I say bye bye,


*drum rolls*


Happy 24th Birthday, Yunho!




No comments: