Heyyyyy~!
In one hour I'll be going to Cineplex to watch Avatar 3D! Actually I was supposed to watch it yesterday but the tickets I booked online has been cancelled. -___- darn it. Saket ati gila ah~ I already chose seats in the middle so I can have full 3D experience. No more booking online for me, (alrite, I shall stop blogging about tak puas hati - ing) I'll blog about the movie tonight! till then, chow :)
~~~
Hello, again!
It's currently 8:34 PM and I just got home half an hour ago. Oh, yes! Avatar 3D. Aweesooome! My mum and I duduk dekat couple seat. Hohoh. Since I wear specs, 3D glasses tu rasa uncomfortable sikit at first but I got used to it after awhile. :D I soooo love the details and the movie was touchy and got me teared up.
Posing with 3D glasses on
I have got to get myself one of these "Banshee"
The Hallelujah Mountains. I wish we have one of these in real life~ How awesome would that be??
The movie lasted for 2 and a half hours, and I got hungry after that. So my mum and I went to Rojak Rojak but it was replaced by Ma'cik Briyani so I can no longer eat my fav bee hoon tom yam. T__T We went to Jom Bali Cafe' instead.
Kuey Teow!
Alright folks, it's time for me to say tata, Form 5 is killing me! (Same goes to Form 4 -___-) I have tuition almost everyday and soon my weekends are going to be penuh. Okay bebeh, I've got to study my add maths for tomorrow's short test. See ya!



No comments:
Post a Comment