It's currently raining cats and dogs, I have homework that needs to be done and I have tuition tonight. O__O (I envy you ex form 5s~~) I just got back from Hajar's house awhile ago. We surprised her at her house. The mastermind :
Raja Alyf. 18, sengal and her boyfriend =) He texted a few of us during the school holiday -___-" sampai satu tahap dia sms banyak gila.
So today, I wished Hajar at school, study macam biasa in class. (I'm currently doing fine in Jati =D I'm so grateful that I can mix around with the Jatians now) Then after school, Erin, Hani, Syerah, Nabilah and I went to the mamak for lunch. Alyf met us there, present untuk Hajar aku pegang kan, dia naik motor pergi buy marble cheese cake (yummeh!)
Ya, kami kuat makan.
Ya, mulut Hani memang begini.
Ya, ini semua tak mandi lagi. :3
We waited for the rest of the girls and went to her house, the plan was like this : Hajar's mom will ask her to buy stuff kat kedai with Hayatie (her sister) then kitaorang naik pergi rumah dia, bila dia balik from kedai, we all surprise kan dia. :)
The Marble Cheesecake @__@
Hajar got FT ISLAND's DOUBLE DATE ALBUM! bought in Korea! Hajar screamed a bit when she opened the prezzie. (Uh, so was I) The shipping and all from Korea. I was excited as well when I saw Jonghun's face on the poster.
The food her mum made was delish! Hajar tak nampak surprised to me~ lol but she said she didn't expect this from us and Alyf. Aww..serius comel. Alright folks! That is all~ Selamat bersekolah esok =) heh heh
Happy Birthday, Hajar! :) Sorry for the quality of the pictures, guna my camera phone. Camera digital tak muat dalam poket. T__T
p/s: I don't know how to upload videos using the new editor. I'll figure it out later~ =)
p/s: I don't know how to upload videos using the new editor. I'll figure it out later~ =)








2 comments:
love JONGHUN and SEUNGHYUN!!!
so handome both..esp JONGHUN!!
btw..Happy B'Day HAJAR..=]
Diaorang mmg comey kan? :D
Post a Comment