Monday, December 14, 2009

Outing with Abah :D

I'm currently eating chocolate chip cookies while typing this. Bagus bagus. Menternak badan di rumah. Adoi. At 11 o'clock this morning, my dad picked me up and we went to buy stuff for school. Alang alang tu pergi betul kan handphone dan beli earphone mp3 sekali. Bye bye Samsung Corby T__T kempunan aku.. I changed the keypad yang dah crack and speaker kat tengah tu.


And then we went to Restoran Sri Melaka.


Abah, listening to my mp3. Apparently he's not into Korean songs like I do. "Lagu apa ni Elin, takde lagu indon ke~~~" and "Ape lagu dia tum tum tum tum tum je ni" he was listening to The Way I are by Timbaland when he said that. lol

Black Pepper Chicken. It was alright.


Kasut sekolah pulak takde size. Elok lah tu. Paling besar size 5. Kaki ku terlalu giant untuk kasut size 5 huhu..T__T Thank god after form 5 I'm not going to do this crap ever again.

Cr : brotherxii@ flickr

Ah yes, books.




No comments: