Yesterday I went to Hotel Istana with my mum together with my uncle and his family, traffic jamm memang teruk. And yesterday was Father's Day. Happy Belated Father's Day to all daddies in the world! :D
So anyway, my mum parked her car at the office and then jalan pergi naik monorail. (My first time, so a bit jakun. Who cares? Hehe..) my mum said kat situ banyak keta, susah cari parking. Lagipun nak save minyak kereta..huhu~
Sangat jakuuun..
Hotel Istana = Indulgence
OMG the food! *drools*
...and we can make our own ABC. OUR OWN!
You guys probably know that I don't like clowns, they freak me out, the painted faces. No offence, but painted faces just freak me out. I just don't show it. Haha..so anyway, guess who I met at the hotel lobby?
....a clown. Holdin' a balloon. Actin' cute some more.
And the clown made a lil girl cry. Pity the clown. And the girl. They celebrated Father's Day at the hotel. A huge cake were placed on a table and we sang 'Happy Father's Day' (same macam Happy birthday tapi tukar wording die je)
The clown is still there!
...show me some love,Yana!
Right after that, my mum and I together with Kak Siti pergi Jalan Tar nak beli kain untuk wedding my cousin. Theme colour die Hijau pucuk pisang. I don't want to go, but yeah, what to do...I was so bored, I forgot to take pictures to show how boring it was to walk around Jalan Tar searching for kain..
Lepas tumpangkan kak Siti balik, petang tu makan western food kat rumah nenek. Pak Su masak western. Malam tu ade orang muntah sebab banyak sangat makan. Hahahahahaha....no, it wasn't me.
1 comment:
Ha..ha...
habislah diet umi............
Post a Comment