Well, yesterday, the four of us (Me, Hani, Fei Ka and Farooq) went to OU. Yes, I consider Farooq as 'one of the girls' now. So, as you'll probably know, I suck at directions. Better yet, my other three friends pun sama. I was like "*sigh*, GREAT." We literally pusing dua kali kat tempat yang sama. It took us more than half an hour to find tempat GSC tu. Thank you uncle Basarudin sebab tumpangkan we all pergi OU.
Farish, my 2nd boyfriend after Taylor Lautner Junior (aka Fazman)
We watched Terminator Salvation at GSC, costs me RM7, I know you'll probably gonna say "Pergh, Terminator?Lambat gile korang tengok, cite tu dah lama..", hehe..say what you want, Hani wanted to watch Angels and Demons, I wanted to watch 17 Again, Farooq wanted to watch Night at The Museum 2, and Fei Ka plak, tak kisah. So, let's watch something that none of us want to watch, and it'd still be okay if we watch it. BINGO! Terminator saliva ape ntah.
The movie started at 12.15 pm, and guess who I've met at GSC? Theeban! He used to be my senior in high school, he taught me perbarisan when I was in Form 2. Moving on, the movie wasn't that bad, I'd still pick 17 Again because I prefer that kind of movie, rather than the "I'll Be Back!" movie. (Terminator) *Imitates Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice* huhu who am I kidding, the movie was awesome! *Ahem* I can't believe Transformers 2 will be out this Thursday, I want to watch it!!!
Fadzilah and Fei Ka love shoes and clothes, while I'm not into that stuff, I'm more into pc games. So, bila dieorang masuk dalam kedai kedai macam tu, I'll be waiting outside, sitting on the bench, playing games in my phone. I took a picture of them to prove it! Hehe. (Fei Ka checkin out the shoes) Where's Farooq? Dia main bowling dengan gf dia, so kteorang bebas takde orang kacau! All girls.
"Muke macam lalat!" -quoted by Afiqa Khir
Oh, and thank you uncle Khir for giving us a ride home.
Fei Ka's lil brother..candid!
When I got home, I tried to install my new PC game that I bought (The Sims 3) and tak boleh! Unistall pastu install balik pun tak bleh. Nasib baik simpan resit.
No comments:
Post a Comment