Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello again..^^


Sorry, I haven't been blogging for quite some time. I've been busy zedge-ing, myspace-ing, facebook-ing, and youtube-ing, hehe..anyway, I want to update my blog since it has been 'sleeping' since my teacher's day post.

Well, last week, I told you guys that I'm gonna go to JB to visit my grandmother, and I did! And, I ate laksa Johor that I've been dying to eat, last week at Pak Uzir's restaurant. Kiteorang balik kampung pun tak lama 'cause I've missed my computer at home..LOL heck, no! I don't know what to type actually 'cause I kinda forgot exactly what I did when I went to JB. But what I'm typing right now is pretty much what I did.



This is my grandmother on my dad's side. This is a candid pic by the way,

THE Laksa Johor that I've been talking about all day,

We went home on Monday evening, and stopped at Jejantas Melaka (I think), and then lepas solat sume tu, tidur balik dalam kereta and bangun bile dah sampai..hehe, sebenarnye ade banyak lagi cite but I'm feeling kinda lazy and bored, so I'm gonna stop here and post another story. Besides,I FORGOT almost 60% what I did masa balik kampung...

No comments: