Yea, I still watch Rugrats on Nickelodeon, nothing to be ashamed of I guess 'cause they're so adorable and those voices! Aww..yesterday I slept at 12 something 'cause I watched Rugrats at 11.30pm on Nick, and I don't know why I'm attached to Lil's quote which was "Twinkly, twinkly little scar.." instead of twinkle twinkle little star. Haha..yea. You may not know this but I enjoy watching cartoons such as Spongebob Squarepants, Rugrats, Detective Conan, Doraemon, (just to name a few) But I can't watch Spongy bob anymore 'cause my mum hates Spongebob! Haha..this is a random post 'cause I don't know what to post on my blog.
4 comments:
uhuhu mak long pon ske spongebob!!! lalalala
Uhuhu..okay. (lalala gak) Cner bleh jumpe blog elin nie? Shhh..jangan bgtao umi tao. XD
ahahaha mak long da bgtau makcik shida awaksss,.. ape upah nya?? 20sen da xleh pakai mcm cite p.ramlee tau!! ahahahaha
HUHUHU.......
Post a Comment