
Finally...!!! I went to OU yesterday. I never thought I'd say this but, I hate shopping!! Lama betul nak tunggu orang tukar baju. I don't like to shop for clothes.. nyway, my mum and I stopped by at MPH, and I bought Breaking Dawn. Finally! I've waited for almost three months now. Dah buat booking lame giler. The counter lady said that benda booking tu dah start since 2 years ago! Omo. The books just arrived and she said patutnye nak bagi dekat people yang dah tempah dua tahun lalu but, I got lucky so she gave me. Yippee!! And she said if lambat dua tiga hari je, surely the books dah sold out like pisang goreng panas.. Hehe..lucky me! So, here's my collection of Twilight Saga..


Tak sampai hati nak bukak plastik yang balut buku tu. Haha..I thought I want to read the book today, so I did my homework today, habiskan the whole thing, even though banyak gile tak faham, tinggalkan skit skit. Then I said to myself, takpe wei, tunggu next Saturday nak baca Breaking Dawn. Yesterday, balik at 11 something and terus landing kat sofa and tido..tak de can nak baca..>.<'
No comments:
Post a Comment