Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mother of Cow! Part 1

Huhuhaha~ yea. Mother of cow, quoted by my lovely friend, Sophie. Instead of saying 'son of a ...!!!' She invented the sentence (Mother of cow..) I'm blabbering again. Let's start, shall we?

I have so many things to share with you today. Well, first of all, let me be the first one to tell you this. My class kena pecah masuk! Huhu..we went to dewan today to hear ceramah (I'm so very sorry sir, but I was sleeping. Zaireen thought I was crying when I put my head on my knees) I slept at 3 yesterday to finish up my Math homework. So, sangat sangat mengantuk. Anyhoo~

When I found out that 4 Meranti kena pecah masuk, I was freakin' furious. Hoh, manusia yang tak ada life sungguh! Can you imagine? The doors were locked, they umpil skit selak kat pintu belakang, and badabing! They're in. Our bags dah digeledah, zip beg suma dah terbukak, probably they think we keep our precious belongings in our bags (phones, money) in class..maybe they think that's why we locked the door.

Things you may find inside my school bag would be books, books, calculater, more books and crappy stuff. You can have 'em if you want. Simpan as a saguhati, since you didn't find phones nor money in our school bags.

Thankfully, tak ada barang yang hilang. And my classmate kinda jerked around after ceramah. Monija berdiri atas meja, shoes off, and she posed for Pei Wen's camera. Pelik. I said to her

"Our class just got robbed, and you're posing for the camera? *lol*" Then I laughed with my other confused-looking classmate. (who's still looking and staring at Monija)

Don't believe me?

See for yourself...

Haha~I've told you!
So, basically, this is my first story. Mother of Cow! Part 1...

No comments: