Dear reader,
HELLOOOO! :)
It has been a hectic couple of weeks for me. New subjects, lecturers, people, assignments and tasks. I'm taking three subjects for this short semester; English for General Purposes, Public Health and E-Commerce. Oh, we have a choral speaking competition this May! :)
..and I'm gonna be the conductor.
OTL
I just hope that everything goes well because we have worked really hard, and hopefully I don't mess up. :3 Other than that, my mid semester exam starts next week. I only have two papers for mid sem and three for finals! Weeehuuu :D Kenapa tiap kali dah nak exam mesti baru nak update? Eheh.
If you have been reading my blog, you'll know that I have trouble adjusting myself for a few months in MSU, and although it took me quite sometime, this right here has made it all worth it;
~~~
Salsa and Riff dah habis foundation, so we're no longer roomies. :( Riff's sister, Kak Fayin ganti jadi roomate baru, campur dengar sorang lagi roommate baru, Syiqin. I think I spell her name correctly. I think. :B
I've been using this app called Fresh Paint on Windows 8 and honestly the features are wicked ohsem! The texture looks real, as if you're actually painting guna water colour. Now before you scroll down to look at the paintings, let me clarify something; I suck at painting, and I am positive that my baby cousins can paint better than I do.
*now you may scroll*
Ohhhkay. Time to go. Have an awesome week! :)
It has been a hectic couple of weeks for me. New subjects, lecturers, people, assignments and tasks. I'm taking three subjects for this short semester; English for General Purposes, Public Health and E-Commerce. Oh, we have a choral speaking competition this May! :)
..and I'm gonna be the conductor.
OTL
I just hope that everything goes well because we have worked really hard, and hopefully I don't mess up. :3 Other than that, my mid semester exam starts next week. I only have two papers for mid sem and three for finals! Weeehuuu :D Kenapa tiap kali dah nak exam mesti baru nak update? Eheh.
This. I want to be able to do this. Duduk diam minum 7 up sambil jengket jengket kerusi. Dan om nom nom pizza.
If you have been reading my blog, you'll know that I have trouble adjusting myself for a few months in MSU, and although it took me quite sometime, this right here has made it all worth it;
I logged out, and logged back in to double check. Even sekarang pon masih tak percaya. *cubit diri sendiri* Back in matriculation, I've always wondered what it feels like to get that kind of result; and I have always been jealous of my friends yang dapat result macam tu. Jealous sampai tak sudi makan sama. Haha jk jk. Alhamdulillah, dapaaaaaat jugak rasa.
~~~
Salsa and Riff dah habis foundation, so we're no longer roomies. :( Riff's sister, Kak Fayin ganti jadi roomate baru, campur dengar sorang lagi roommate baru, Syiqin. I think I spell her name correctly. I think. :B
Last week, we went to Burger Bakar Abang Burn! :) It was my first time and the service was pretty good. Tak lama pon tunggu. We saw pictures of people yang order burger tingkat tingkat ada sampai 20 tingkat. O_O Camne dia nak makan entah. I had beef burger with cheese;
Makan sekali masuk memang tak boleh lah.
I've been using this app called Fresh Paint on Windows 8 and honestly the features are wicked ohsem! The texture looks real, as if you're actually painting guna water colour. Now before you scroll down to look at the paintings, let me clarify something; I suck at painting, and I am positive that my baby cousins can paint better than I do.
*now you may scroll*
You : "What are you? Five? My cat paints better than you"
Ohhhkay. Time to go. Have an awesome week! :)


+(1).jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment