I know, I know. I've been MIA for quite awhile. (Okay, tak update dah 2 bulan tu bukan quite awhile dah namanya) 2 weeks of semester break wasn't enough. But hey, it was fun while it lasted. :P What did I do during the semester break? Most of the time; baking cookies and meeting relatives.
Irish cookies.
Chocolate chip almond and chocolate chip oat.
We're off to Johor after buka puasa and got there around 2.30 am. Jalan raya seram tak? Sangat. :O We slept at my aunt's house and went to my grandmother's house the next morning. Baju raya tak sempat nak jahit btw. :P
My grandmother and I :)
Mak su went to Terengganu with her husband so the only person missing in this picture is my dad. :3 And awwh muka my little cousin, Lir kena tutup dengan ketupat. XD
Ini dia~ ketupat!
Dulu buaian ni jadi tempat burung buang ehem dia merata rata. >_< Dulu la~
My cousins and I watched YT on tv! Yeah, I was a little bit jakun. =__=
Cameron Mitchell :) Can't believe he quit The Glee Project. Meh, he's too awesome for TGP anyways.
We're off to Kota Tinggi the next day to celebrate Eid at my aunt's house. (My mum's sister)
My nephews watching Ultraman. The youngest one, Rifqi, kept blaming the monster for "kacau-ing" the Ultraman. XD He was like "Angan la kashau dia rakshasha" (Jangan la kacau dia, raksasa) Hahaha so adorable.
And yeah, the foooood.
Asyik makaaaann je. :P
It was fun spending time with my relatives. We watched Hantu Kak Limah that night, while the little ones played bunga api outside the house. (Nak join main jugak tapi dah habis~ T_T ) *lari belakang tiang* I took pictures of flowers around my aunt's house before we went back to Batu Pahat.
..andd we're off to Batu Pahat to Tok Man and Tok Mid's house. (My grandfather's siblings)
My cousin and I checked out the dusun and reban ayam belakang rumah Tok Mid.
..anddd the rambutans.
My mum and I decided to go home on Saturday morning. Watched another horror movie with my cousins, and I did a little bit of my assignment that night. >_<
Duit rayaaa. :D
Fireworks 8D
I'll be going back to Perak after Zohor. I'm excited to see my friends in maticulation. It's kinda disappointing that I didn't get to meet my BSD friends. :( Miss you guys loads! You know who you are. :)
That is all,
Selamat Hari Raya! :)
Moo! :{D



































No comments:
Post a Comment