Sunday, September 18, 2011

:D

Dear reader,

This is going to be a quick update! So, I reached home last Friday afternoon, and I'll be going back to Perak today at 4.30pm. Cuti sekejap sangat kan? :O In my previous posts, I mentioned about posting up some pictures of my roommates and I. So, here's some;

Nab, me, Dayah and Hana. :D
From left; Ain, Nab, Dayah and I

There was a Mooncake Festival held in matriculation last Thursday and we went and check out the event. It was beautiful! With all the lanterns, the games, everything. Hajar, I know you'll love it! :P Oh, my lantern terbakar as they were placing the candle inside it so it was replaced with a new one. XD 


From left; Nab, Jordan, Ong and I. 
*smacks forehead* I look too excited. =_=



Proper update soon. (Well, not sure how soon)
Hehe bye! :)



No comments: