Around two hours ago (at 12 pm), I checked out this website to know whether I got an offer to go to IPTA or not. I was up until 1 a.m semalam tapi tak keluar keluar pon result. Last last give up, tunggu tengah hari baru nak check.
...and the result;
Diploma Sains in UiTM. :D
Alhamdulillah! Honestly though, I thought that I won't get any offer, so I was already excited to go to matriculation. Erin siap dah ajak pergi Cameron Highlands masa semester break. Hahaha XD
The minute I saw that on my computer screen, I called my mum to tell her the good news. I sent a message to my dad and grandma after that, followed by a status update on Facebook. :D Dude, was I excited! My grandmother called not long after that, gave me some advice and support. I called my cousin, Kak Asiah, who went to matriculation to ask her tons of questions and advice.
So, matriks or diploma?
*garu pipi sebab garu kepala sangat cliche*


2 comments:
toink toink . so , pegi dip or mtrik ?
Hehe pergi matriks. C:
Post a Comment